Friday, May 6, 2011

Felt Needle Book Part Deux



Luckily?  My family doesn't read my blog, so that leaves me free and able to post about the projects I make for them.  Here is my mom's needle book.  I've used her two favorite colors, orange and yellow.  A couple of choicely added French knots finish it off just right.

I added a ribbon back binding to this one for fun and signed it with love.


A shot of the innards!  Hopefully my Mom and Mom-In-Law will love these little books.  They're a handy way to be able to take along your stitching or quilting and not have to worry about where to put your needles and pins!  My Youngest has declared both of them hers!!   So I guess I will be making at least two more of these, one for me and one for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Love ya! XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...