Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New things are a coming!!

Sorry for the month off.  We decided to have the most hectic December our family has ever known.  The Mister had finals.  We decided to re-paint and re-carpet the ENTIRE house.  Christmas.  It was a bit much.  Now my house is all done...except for...


And...


So...if you're wondering why else I haven't been blogging, then this is the reason.  My sewing room has been decommissioned.  Everything in boxes.  My sewing table taken up with storing all kinds of...miscellaneous things while the office got it's new carpet.  My sewing machine...dunno....somewhere in the heap.

So, as of last night I took it upon myself to get things going again.  Sewing table...cleared off.  Sewing Machine...found!   Boxes...well, let's just say it looks like a fabric tornado blew through here.  But, at least everything is out of boxes and sort of where it goes.

And...


These are new.  Merry Christmas to me!!  You can believe there will be a Heather's Test Kitchen and it will involve these three cookbooks.  In fact, Smitten Kitchen was the main reason behind the success of my New Year's party this year.  Oh yes...there were delights to be had.

Thanks for reading and let's make 2013 amazing!!


Heather

6 comments:

  1. oooh those cookbooks look awesome!!! I cant wait to visit the test kitchen - just wish I could try out your creations xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nat...I am so excited for all the creations to come!!! I'll just ship ya some of my leftovers.

      Delete
  2. MMM I'm with Nat looks delicious, fabric tornado - they're very very bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mel...exactly. I think you more than any of the other ladies understand the deadliness of a fabric tornado...as you may be the only other one who sews. :)

      Delete
  3. So looking forward to some recipes from the test kitchen girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danni...I've made a few so far...so good things are to come.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Love ya! XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...